According to Metro,
pet owners Graham and Fiona Haddow left their dog Fern, a boxer, in the
car while they visited a gallery in Broughty Ferry, Scotland.
According to onlookers the couple were gone for almost 20 minutes, 15
of those were spent by Fern honking the horn to voice his displeasure.
It didn’t take long for a crowd to gather to document the bizarre
To all pet owners, you definitely should not leave
your pet in the car for any extended period of time. Overheating is a
major concern, however in this particular incident, which took place on 8
March 2014, the temperature in Broughty Ferry, Scotland was approximately 13 degrees Celsius (55.4 F).